Dear patients and parents: Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we have in place in our office to keep you and your child safe. Our office follows the recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You will see some changes in our office when it is time for your next appointment.
Please read the following pre-appointment instructions prior to your appointment:
1. Please confirm or cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice. You can text us at 606-644-0265 or call us at 606-432-2773. This helps us be able to schedule appropriately for your visit and adjust in advance as necessary.
2. When you arrive to your appointment, please call us at 606-432-2773 or text us at 606-644-0265. We will "virtually" check you in. You will remain waiting in your car until your room or chair is ready.
3. We will text you or call you when your room/chair is ready. Please proceed inside and you will be greeted by a staff member who is ready for your child. The staff member will check your child's temperature and then proceed with their visit.
4. Note that only ONE parent will be able to accompany your child/children to their appointment. At this time, we can only schedule siblings of two at a time as a result. We also can not allow siblings into the building that do not have an appointment.
5. Parents/guardians will be required to wear a mask upon entry to our building. Please place your mask on before entering the building. We ask that parents bring their own mask.
6. We understand that many families have more than two children. Being that we can only schedule two children at once, if you have more than two children, you will have to schedule more than one visit. You can let us know how you would like this scheduled. We can schedule these appointments close together, far apart, or however you would want to handle it as the parent. We are used to accommodating large families and we are here to help you! We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause!
We have modified our office and schedule during the times of this pandemic. You will notice extra PPE (personal protective equipment) being used in our office. You may also notice some changes to our office as well. We will no longer have a waiting room at this time. We have placed extra devices and barriers throughout the office building for your safety as well as the safety of our staff. You may notice addition of sneeze guards, plexiglass, suction devices, and HEPA filters. There have been many modifications to our office, too many to describe. If you have a concern regarding our policies and procedures prior to your child's appointment, please call our office manager at 606-432-2773. She will be happy to explain any changes and answer any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment.